When should you have your Indoor Air Quality Tested?
Below is a list of times when you definitely should get the indoor air quality of your home tested. If you suspect you have a problem, the time to call is now.
- When buying a new home.
- After you’ve built a new home.
- If you have symptoms such as asthma, allergies, headaches, or just feel unwell at home or at the office.
- When you recognize signs of mold growth.
- After a sewage backup.
- If there is a persistent smell in your home.
- If you are responsible for the well being of employees.
- If you are producing a product for consumers.
- If you suspect someone may have produced or smoked methamphetamines in your home.
- If people in the home or business are frequently ill.
- If you want to know how healthy your home is.
Indoor Air Quality testing is a checkup for your home. Chemicals, mold, bacteria, and residue from previous drug use can cause “Sick Building Syndrome”. Carolina Air Care can test and inspect your home or office. We provide easy to understand reporting to let you know what steps to take to heal your indoor environment.